Great 1971 project 280SL
- Body completely media blasted and sealed in epoxy primer
- Most body metal-work performed w/new passenger floorboards and trunk floors completed with correct panels
- Transmission (auto) was rebuilt
- Cylinder head has been reconditioned by ‘Metric Motors’.
- Fuel Injection pump reconditioning by Pacific F.I. (the U.S. specialist) with concours finish
- Everything is boxed and contained in the rolling package for easy shipping
- Everything has been cleaned/de-greased
- Yes, car is complete
- Restoration receipts total $40,058 (not including original cost of the car).
Body stripped to bare metal; new floor panels welded in as required:
Welding in of new trunk floor panels is complete:
Yes, it has a soft-top frame (but plan on replacing the soft-top)
Cylinder-head was reconditioned by Metric Motors